Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Late Night Munchies.

I dont completely understand what it is about the darkness that surrounds the soliditary feeling of being alone and awakes the urgency to share feelings. I swear its when im alone at night that I unravel all of my thoughts of the last few days and analyze absolutely everything.
Like physical interaction, for example. I dont mean physical in a sexual way, although that is quite enjoyable, I mean the emotionally intimate affection that is shared between two people. Simple gestures like holding hands, kisses, embraces, silly whispers, comforting touches, etc. Why are these actions so drastically important in any relationship, friend or lover? I definitely believe that the mental/emotional connection between people is much more important than physical, but being human beings, we thrive off of physical sensations. Its these gestures that give an assurity of your importance to someone else. It's in our nature to want to be needed and excepted by others, therefore, the thrive to communicate by touch.

No comments: