Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hello 2012!

It is now 2012 and I can hardly believe it! Time has been flying!!! Christmas came and went, quickly followed by the new year. My dad from Georgia was in town as well as my mom and brothers from Idaho. It was quite the party!

We also had the chance to take some FABULOUS family pictures!








Things at home are going well. Koda is almost TWO!! I cannot believe it! He is doing fantastic and loves hanging out with his buddy Leo! Leo is getting HUMONGOUS!! At six months he weighs about 115 lbs now! For now, Koda can still hold his own while they play. ;)
Koda and Leo LOVE the snow! Unfortunately (for them), we haven't had much of it. It has been a very mild winter for Utah this year. *Knock on Wood*


Spring Semester at SLCC started a week ago. So far so good.

I've been in the market for a car for a little bit. I was approved for a car loan, now I just need to pick one out. :) We will see how that goes. Hopefully by the next post I will have a shiney new car. ;)

Things with Austin and I are going well. He started classes this spring as well.

I have officially, as of yesterday the 18th, been at my job for six months! I am off of my beginning probationary period and can now fully enjoy all of the fabulous benefits that go along with my wonderful employment! :)

Hmm... I guess that is all of the updates that I have for now. Until next time..

No comments: