50 Random Questions
1. What is your best friend's Mom's name? Collette
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have a birthmark under my left underarm. I believe my mom has the same one.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? You know, I don're remember having any super sexy teachers.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Yes of course!
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Nope, I line the seats in paper. Lots of paper. Haha.
7. What's the strangest talent you have? Uhh..? I can jump freakishly high. lol
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie for sure.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Original is classic.
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? I'm sure at some point in childhood playing cowbows and indians a rope or two was used.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? Well I haven't lived at home for years, but I believe it was probably for having friends over to party while my parents were out of town.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I hate parallel parking, but if it is necessary I will.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Haha. No comment.
14. How many times have you been cussed out? I can think of a few times. That's not a usual occurrence for me though.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? The left one actually.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? LOL I think most of the bars I have been contained a mixture of all sorts of people.
18. Girls-- are generally evil schemers. End of story.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Hmm.. Well they've all been male. lol
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Haha. No, I was about sixteen. I was so concerned about being bad at it. Apparently I didn't have to worry about that. ;)
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Oh boy. Snipe-hunting yes. Cow tipping, on my bucket list. lol
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Boyfriend generally.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Yes. I believe both.
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? For starters, ewe! If I absolutely had to choose, I would wash my bed sheets.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I don't even want to talk about it. Haha.
26. What was your childhood nickname? Oh boy. It's Stiffy Steffy. Apparently as a baby when I would get really upset I would stiffen up so tight that my parents could balance me at my waste and I was stiff as a board.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Hmm.. It's been awhile.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Haha, in middle school during parent teacher conferences, me and a friend ran threw it.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I will be murdered for this. But I have read a book and watched Netflix at one point. Not at the same time of course.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Ewe no.
31. How do you eat your cookie? Chocolate Chip without anything else. Best way.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Why would I wear a belt at the gym?? No.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I dance and sing. Some people I am really comfortable around have seen this.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Well I don't drink anymore, but I used to be quite the light weight. I could have about three shots of liquor and be able to maintain a nice buzz.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? What the heck? No.
38. How often do you clean out your ears? After a shower.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold definitely!
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? Haha not often. Depends on how often I have a wedgie. Haha.
41. Do you have any strange phobias? I hate spiders but that isn't really strange. I have an odd fear of bears.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Just Kleenex/tissues. My boyfriend always tries to shove his finger up my nose though. I can't seem to figure out why. Haha.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? I haven't really don't anything stupid in a bar. Unless you count my terrible dart skills. LOL
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Don't we all? LOL.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? No.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Hahahaha. Yes.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? No, that would be awkward for sure.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? There were mornings when I woke up still drunk and went to work. Not a good idea. But again, I don't drink anymore.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Not my current bf, but past one's I have.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Psh, every day!
I hope you enjoyed my random questionnaire! Have a great day!
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? I have a birthmark under my left underarm. I believe my mom has the same one.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? You know, I don're remember having any super sexy teachers.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater? Yes of course!
5. What body part do you wash first? My hair
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms? Nope, I line the seats in paper. Lots of paper. Haha.
7. What's the strangest talent you have? Uhh..? I can jump freakishly high. lol
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie? Innie for sure.
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles? Original is classic.
10. Have you ever been tied up? Do you want to be? I'm sure at some point in childhood playing cowbows and indians a rope or two was used.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for? Well I haven't lived at home for years, but I believe it was probably for having friends over to party while my parents were out of town.
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block? I hate parallel parking, but if it is necessary I will.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night? Haha. No comment.
14. How many times have you been cussed out? I can think of a few times. That's not a usual occurrence for me though.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? The left one actually.
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? LOL I think most of the bars I have been contained a mixture of all sorts of people.
18. Girls-- are generally evil schemers. End of story.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common? Hmm.. Well they've all been male. lol
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16? Haha. No, I was about sixteen. I was so concerned about being bad at it. Apparently I didn't have to worry about that. ;)
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? Oh boy. Snipe-hunting yes. Cow tipping, on my bucket list. lol
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep? Boyfriend generally.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Yes. I believe both.
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? For starters, ewe! If I absolutely had to choose, I would wash my bed sheets.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable? I don't even want to talk about it. Haha.
26. What was your childhood nickname? Oh boy. It's Stiffy Steffy. Apparently as a baby when I would get really upset I would stiffen up so tight that my parents could balance me at my waste and I was stiff as a board.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar? Hmm.. It's been awhile.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room? Haha, in middle school during parent teacher conferences, me and a friend ran threw it.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? I will be murdered for this. But I have read a book and watched Netflix at one point. Not at the same time of course.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails? Ewe no.
31. How do you eat your cookie? Chocolate Chip without anything else. Best way.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? Why would I wear a belt at the gym?? No.
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others. I dance and sing. Some people I am really comfortable around have seen this.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk? Well I don't drink anymore, but I used to be quite the light weight. I could have about three shots of liquor and be able to maintain a nice buzz.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? What the heck? No.
38. How often do you clean out your ears? After a shower.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper? Fold definitely!
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? Haha not often. Depends on how often I have a wedgie. Haha.
41. Do you have any strange phobias? I hate spiders but that isn't really strange. I have an odd fear of bears.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Just Kleenex/tissues. My boyfriend always tries to shove his finger up my nose though. I can't seem to figure out why. Haha.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar? I haven't really don't anything stupid in a bar. Unless you count my terrible dart skills. LOL
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Don't we all? LOL.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name? No.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date? Hahahaha. Yes.
47. Have you ever played naked Twister? No, that would be awkward for sure.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work? There were mornings when I woke up still drunk and went to work. Not a good idea. But again, I don't drink anymore.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive? Not my current bf, but past one's I have.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back? Psh, every day!
I hope you enjoyed my random questionnaire! Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment