Thursday, March 14, 2013

Big News!!

So.... I'M ENGAGED!! Nate proposed the night of March 8th and of course I said yes! 




We are extremely excited! AUGUST 3rd, 2013 is the date! It is going to be a crazy five months! School, graduation, work, moving, starting @ Dixie, working some more, planning, planning, PLANNING, temple prep classes, new church ward, sweating for the wedding (gettin' fit!), getting excited, and lots more planning! 
The planning is moving right along! (Thanks mom! You're a life-saver!) We have also chosen our wedding color scheme! 
I think I want the chocolate to be a little more rich and dark though, a little less orangey; and I'd the light the raspberry to be a little darker. BUT, super excited!! We are ecstatic to be marrying each other in the Manti Temple. We are in it for the long run and nothing short of forever. :) Reserving the temple was a big step! It made everything much more real! Nate and I have a few places in mind for the reception. They're historical buildings that were restored. I love the idea of that! One is an old Dance Hall/Ballroom and the other is an Opera House! I can't wait to hear back from them! We are planning on meeting up in Manti to check them out soon.  
We have chosen our honeymoon spot! We are going to rent a cabin in southern Colorado for a few days/nights. Nate found the perfect one in our price range. We are just waiting to hear back from them. :) 
Though it is just the beginning, I am absolutely LOVING planning our big day!!! I had no idea that I would enjoy it this much! haha. Everything so far seems to be falling into place and everyone has been extremely supportive. I LOVE YOU NATE! 

1 comment:

The Hiatt's said...

Congrats girl! How exciting. Lots of new adventures.