Thursday, November 10, 2011

Koda and I are officially all moved in into our new place!! And he likes it! He has a big backyard to play in, a fluffly bed in his kennel to sleep on, another doting girl to love on him, and a tromping buddy, Leo Dane. :)
 







 
I enjoy the new place too, my room sure is smaller but I downgraded that and gained a lot more. Koda is adjusting very very well! I am oh so proud of him!
Another fabulous perk of living in this new place, my roommate!
Brittany is so much fun and such a sweet heart! Definitely someone I can get along with, which is definitely a fabulous quality for a roommate to have!
 







I still have tons of boxes to unpack and my room is in shambles, but things have been going well. Koda, Austin, and I had an interesting experience last night. I had let Koda out to play in the backyard while Austin and I were watching tv. Twenty minutes later I went to let him back in, only to find the neighbors left the back gate open and Koda was off roaming free somewhere. I panicked and took off looking for him. Austin sent me back for the car while he searched on foot. Austin found Koda all the way down at the capitol building! I was so relieved to find him, but frustrated with his adventurous trek.

On a side note, we had our Preston Hollow apartment inspection yesterday! They dragged us through hell and back a few times. With great relief and excitement, I can say, that we are now free from the bonds of Preston Hollow!! We passed our leaving inspection and do not owe them anymore of our life or money!!

Also, Fall semester is quickly coming to a close. We are approaching finals. Where did the time go? Registration opened up for Spring 2012 Semester. I signed up to take a Foundations of Business class, English 1020, and Biology 1090. As always, I am looking forward to the end of this semester and the start of the next one. :)

The Holidays are approaching with full speed. Where did the summer and fall go? Here we are already stuck in winter. Brittany and I are getting excited to decorate for xmas. I bought Koda a cute puppy stocking that I will post pics of later.

But enough for today!
:)


No comments: