Well, a lot has happened since I last posted. The car situation has been officially taken care of.. at least for awhile. In my last blog I described the death of my car and the need to seek out a temporary mode of transportation. My wonderful grandma let me borrow her 1984 Cadillac to use for a week while my dad registered my old red high school beater.
Many of my old friends probably remember my 1993 fire truck red Mercury Topaz that I drove around for three years. It had a lot of memories, as well as damages. Haha. I cant begin to explain how many times I ended up roadside due to lack of gas in the tank. Good times. Anyways, the red car was passed onto my brother Greg after I obtained my white mazda as a high school graduation gift. My fabulous brother got into a car accident and is currently unable to drive the car. So, my dad (living in Georgia) registerd and licensed the car temporarily for me to drive it around while I save money for a new car. I am extremely greatful to have a vehicle to drive and am in shock at how well the Topaz still runs after all of the damge my brother and I both inflicted upon it. So that is the transportation plan, for now.School has been good. The semester is almost over!! I am officially finished with my horid Humanities class. Soon to follow will be my Computer Esentials class and my fun FHS class. I am definitely looking forward to the break between semesters though. It has been quite awhile since I have had a night without homework.
Things at home are great, aside from drama with the neighbors. But what else is new?? No matter where you go there will always be unwanted obnoxious people there. So, you suck it up, smile and wave, help each other out, and try to be the best neighbor you can! So far.. somewhat successful.
Thanksgiving seemed to come and go fairly quickly. Had a yummy dinner with some family from my dad's side and then followed it with another dinner with Austin's family. All in all it was very fun, aside from the nasty cold I cant seem to get rid of.
Christmas is quickly approaching! I am soooooo excited! Christmas lights, the music, the feelings, and even the freezing snow have begun to shine some Christmas spirit into my life. People are starting to decorate their cubicles at work and Christmas lights have lit up several homes and Temple Square. So exciting!! Needless to say, I still have most of my Christmas shopping to get done.
Work has been great! I just recently got switched to the Maternity portion of the authorizations for insurances. This is my favorite clinic so far and I absolutely love it! I am one of the lucky few who can saw that they enjoy their job.. most days. ;)
I recently joined a stepping cardio class at a local Gold's Gym with a friend from work. So far I really enjoy it, but boy oh boy is it a tough workout!! I am hoping this will whip me into shape and keep me active! The side effects from my lovely desk job.. are not all desireable ones. ;)
I think that pretty much covers all of the updates in my life. I will keep in touch.. until next time.
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment